Under the sofa cushions. After surgery, not to mention those ravings, that is also gentle grumble a little more, you see the ancient Qu Yuan, the same complaining people on the hair to become a literary classic. learn lines, whatever the outcome, is an actor. Then in front of me began to say the lines of those disgusting, I stared at the two of them feel that they are pieces of a large bulb, or chemical meter, a big change in the feel of their endocrine, and then they said to me: rest ah! gene has nothing to do with you. his first heart surgery, how much I worry, afraid of his patient's left and right ventricles to cut ... For me, the greatest enthusiasm of the medical field is the study of human brain, but parents have a wrong understanding of them to my enthusiasm for medicine is equivalent to the demolition of the computer. In fact, I just adventures psychological mischief I since contact with the medical rarely played the head (That's maybe a little crazy). the first hall of anatomy lesson is to see the teacher, the day he forgot the profile head. I personally profile is a headless body of a woman, and later because corpses tight I would no longer never played the real body, after all, I'm not doing forensic, schools do not have the necessary arrangements to me too much anatomy in the hospital a few years, I almost each part of the body are open read, you owe the head Ministry. a thirst for knowledge is strong, and immersive medical Road nearly a decade for me, this is undoubtedly a kind of torture. before each operation, I will subconsciously look at the patient's head.
Later, I cut the patients with stomach issue any organ, changed to say: In an August evening,New York Mets Jerseys, I made a very successful organ transplant,
No comments:
Post a Comment