Wednesday, August 1, 2012

north face down coats bear meat

A. This time down to not lie to him,where to buy cheap basketball shoes, I Make a. Those herbs costs alone, I estimate the value over 1000 gold coins. Although this price is slightly surprised, The point is very admire Kong Konger forthright on the outside but smart on the inside.
I no longer refining the drug after the transaction, or herbs can be refined. Reputation even worse a few dozen to 10,000, plus herbs not much, so I decided to move into the Tianshan collected herbs.
Kill all the way on the Tianshan Mountains, the striped tiger is now very easy to deal with, or climbed a tree, or set traps can easily get the length of time only. Only this time, mainly for medicinal come,north face down coats, has been hiding in the trees, then markings tiger's body will be flushed out, so I take the old way, use trap Yinguai again Shaguai. kill a few 20 Bear territory.
there, I dug a big circular trap there, rayban black friday sale oakley black friday sale  I am not afraid of their remote attacks, because there all flat, no trees, no stone, only a few trees at the grass.
I guarantee each of them are not left behind can be a very simple each team just want to leave the iron back bears, back Bear So, intermediate archery with gold with a small bow and steel arrows frequently hit a vital part of the too have become.
Unfortunately, the system brush off a 11 and the harvest more abundant, such as before the 0-1 sheets; but now it is, and the bear a bear's paw 3-4 only 5-7 blocks, bear meat, bearskin 1, there had never bear teeth, usually every 2-3 root.
Bear paw, bear meat is good ingredients, especially the bear's paw, whether it is steamed, braised or barbecue, can produce delicious food; bear gall bladder, and fine herbs; bearskin, able to produce the Leather like equipment;
Packed material, I realized that task to upgrade the Cited several

No comments:

Post a Comment