June 2, 1996, Sunday, sunny weather.
Today out Ti ball, although Shuai to the Gebo, but we Ying I am very pleased, Mom and Dad page as I pleased. I want to become Zhiye players, Zhuan lot of money to my mother to buy the Piaoliang the clothes, to my father to buy good-looking the ling with!
This is a mixed with Chinese, Pinyin and typos, full of naive child's diary Even Crewe are amazed that this kind of thing how could he write it? Never thought to do shit pro ah!
Read on:
Saturday, July 13, 1996, the weather is overcast.
I do Cuo trouble, my mother hit me, so I know own Cuo Where is my page do not mess with mother angry, I sent Shi must listen to your mother, do a multiply children.
July 20, 1996, Saturday, light rain.
Today, there is nothing to write!
Yes, yes, this is indeed written called Crewe guy,the north face jackets on sale.
Crewe a chapter read on, looking at these tender words, he is transported back to the past, a family of three enjoyable childhood living together, he originally thought he can not remember what happened in the past, his childhood in addition to blood red fuzzy gray. available this diary so he clearly records all up, and want to forget all forget.
Dean and mlb not know Crewe are watching, none of them say anything for a time inside the room is surprisingly quiet.
His father to write so childish, Arts and unreasonable, typos Lianpian diary as a baby cherished possession who can not find a place he must be sane when remembered, right? Although it is only a short moment,free shipping mlb shop, is enough to allow him to meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment