Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NY Yankees Jerseys and great

Easy to find a new job into the Bund, a U.S. multinational companies' offices in Shanghai, became an assistant office manager.
Work in the foreign-funded enterprises, wages and working conditions much better than the factory,Dodgers Jerseys, but the intensity of the work is also very busy all day, Since Exi went to this company, is the bee, the usual overtime is commonplace basically no day to normal work. because the time difference between the U.S. and China, sometimes even to work until ten at night to go home that we have a few days to meet time a week, but since she entered this unit less and less, the number of meetings last only in the Sunday before finally be able to find time to gather once and every time I see her when the total feeling she looked tired, although I already know this result, but also helpless. after all, into the foreign companies is her ideal love that a person need to respect a person's choice, especially for Axi heartache of her fatigue, but to see that she the enraptured's talk about the work in the new company and expression of pride when they can work in this international enterprise, but also for her secretly delighted.
In early April, the end of March 1992, the stock market last crazy moment has finally arrived. Hard to buy stocks in all,NY Yankees Jerseys, I sat alone in the securities companies large single room, feet resting on the table reclined on the sofa while leisurely smoking a cigarette, while from time to time to see the prices displayed on a terminal idle time and then took a cup handy Koucha, ears and listen to those brought about release of the beautiful machine music. Or lazily raised his hand on the keyboard after a few eyes closed rest. In this process, my face has been wearing a faint smile, look natural, and other large that distinct excited expression.
Today, I have a row sitting here on the third day, three days, I only repeat one thing. This is in slowly, as far as possible without striking his hands stock a little bit of throw it out because I have all kinds of stock has, and great, so doing it is to be very careful, each only sell a variety of stock control in about 200 hands, and tried to avoid market swings, but wait until these shares were digested by the market and then operating the next step, so the whole progress is very slow, it is estimated to have one week can all play out. I do not want to cause the stock market sell-off ahead of the collapse, thereby affecting the course of history, and I do so can be regarded as a cover-up means it, so in order to confidentiality, I deliberately pay high prices for the securities company prepared for me a single room to operate.
.
a large good! you

No comments:

Post a Comment