Sunday, July 8, 2012

womens basketball shoes on sale I would like ask Zhang Yuqiong the situation

Really you? Where are you? barely smiles: I would like ask Zhang Yuqiong the situation,jordan basketball shoes, but the words to the mouth and swallowed back. Jenny kept saying bad this is not good, it was not good. In short, if I do not go back, they will not.
I want to hug this cute little girl, think she gave me trouble, think she spoiled accompanied shopping. All of this, have passed now, people have changed and I hated the right way! all a source of pain is this shit does not make sense right way,womens basketball shoes on sale!
Teeth, rubbed his temples, and finally like a toothpaste like to ask the words out: every day in tears, and now all day without saying anything! Chen Xi Long, Xi-Ming Liu, your head Allen, often to visit if you do not come back, my sister will marry someone else! I paused, quietly hung up the phone, pull the phone line. Zhang Yuqiong I think the most is I do not want to mention the almost unfeeling words the phrase the day, Zhang said, Zhang Yuqiong like a serious oath and Zhang parent iron face was announced the break up scene, I can go back to it?
I have painful memories of all completely forgotten there Ye Hongyan in the next. I put my head, irritability endless.
Then, abruptly, there are pairs of soft hands gently took my wrist, and slowly put my hand down, I looked up, Ye Hongyan calmly advised me: , love to win. Shocked by the remark, my restless heart suddenly drink Oasis restless, I suddenly let go, I love Zhang Yuqiong dry right way Pishi? And people in love with the point of insult what? Think here, I feel become better, excitedly clutching Ye Hongyan the shoulder: I turned and hurried to run out, I suddenly remembered Ye Hongyan my mind can not help but stop pace, back and said: your love, my next life I must be early to know you. My heart arises a trace of guilt, and said: Recovered Zhang Yuqiong She is one of my people, anyone not even think she was snatched from my hands I called a taxi, hastily fled to Zhang.
I could not suppress his excitement and frantically rang the doorbell.
Soon, Aunt Fen dissatisfaction out to open the door, I hastened to the closing figure as she certainly can not stop me, I easily flee into fen aunt scolded half to death: doing? Shame on him! Living room, Zhang Father, mother and Jenny to speak to coax Zhangyu Qiong, Zhangyu Qiong silent, ignored, afford to sit on the sofa. The appearance of the Zhang family eat

No comments:

Post a Comment